Last update: 21 March 2022.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that a website stores in a device with information as regards with its browsing and use.
TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF ITS USE
Please check this section which provides an overview of the classification of the cookies considering various categories. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, it shall be taken into consideration that one cookie may be included in more than one category.
Depending on the owner that manages the system or the domain from the cookies are sent and the data is obtained:
- First-party cookies: are sent to a user’s device from a system or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: are sent to a user’s device from a system or domain not managed by us, but by a third-party that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Depending on the term that cookies remain active:
- Session cookies: are designed to request and store data while the user accesses the website. They are used to store information that is only stored since it is necessary to render the service requested by the user in one occasion.
These cookies are used, for example, to enable the browsing in the website, and to allow the user to request authentication or maintenance of the session in the personal area of the website. These session cookies are also used to establish security measures to protect the user in case of attempts to access the personal area without authorization.
These cookies are temporary and are erased from the device at the end of the browsing in the website.
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the Device and may be accessed and processed during a certain period of time by the owner of the cookies, which may be minutes or several years.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies allow the user the browsing in the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services therein which, for example, control the transit and the communication of data, identify a session, allow access to certain restricted parts, remember the elements that are part of a request, conducts the process of authorization, conducts a request of inscription or participates in an event, uses security measures during the browsing, or stores contents for the dissemination of videos or audios or to share contents through social media.
- Customisation cookies: are those that allow users to access a service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on certain criteria in the device of the user, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configurator upon which the services is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the tracking and the analysis of the behaviour of the users while accessing the website.
The information collected through this type of cookies are used in the measurement of the activity within the website, application or platform and to elaborate profiles of browsing of the users of such website, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in the function of the analysis of the data regarding the use of the website that are performed by the user.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the managements of advertising spaces including in the website, application or platform upon which the service requested is performed based on certain criteria, such as edited content or the frequency according to which the advertisements are showed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information as regards with the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allow the development of a specific profile to show advertisement in accordance with such.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE?
To store information as regards with the language selected by the user.
Persistent (24 hours)
In accordance with the applicable law, the aforementioned customisation cookies will always be active in the website and, therefore, the user will not have the possibility to accept, reject or withdraw them.
CHANGES IN THE POLICY
You may contact us for more information as regards with the use of the cookies in the website at firstname.lastname@example.org.